Corporate Wellness Program- Massage at Work
Would you like to see an increase in productivity, employee job satisfaction? A decrease in absenteeism? Are your employees under a lot of stress? In-office massage programs can make all the difference.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, your company needs Your Health Span
Massage Therapy is a proven way to decrease stress while increasing our feelings of well-being, and ability to focus.
Your Health Span has an onsite corporate massage program that will increase morale, building a healthier, happier and more productive workforce. More and more companies are realizing that massage is not just a perk but an effective and cost-effective way to improve morale and increase productivity.
What you need
We need a private space, large enough for our chair massage therapists and their equipment, a board or meeting room is usually perfect. Just as long as it is quiet and relatively private so everyone gets maximum results.
We arrive with everything we need, all the employees need is to leave their desks for 15-20 minutes while they receive their massage.
How much does this cost
There are three payment options for In-Office Massage
- Your company pays for the massage (100% tax deductible)
- You split the cost with your employee’s
- The employees pay for it themselves-usually taking advantage of direct billing through their insurance coverage.
Our cost works out to 85/hour so if we do 15 min, appointments it is just 20$ per employee.
Benefits of a corporate massage program
- Show staff you care
- Relieve stress and tension
- Increase productivity
- Improve company morale
- Lower health care costs
- Reduce absenteeism
On an individual level productivity and efficiency is increased through:
- Relief to muscle tension and headaches
- Using Trigger Point therapy to relieve stubborn knots.
- Increased focus and mental clarity
- Increased company loyalty and morale
- Increased energy and circulation
- Increased mobility in the spine and limbs
- Reduced stress and increased tolerance to pressure
- Decreased blood pressure
- Increased postural awareness
- Increased immune response helping to resist colds and infections
- Prevention and therapeutic treatment of repetitive strain injuries
- Increases endorphins